[HK] [Food Sharing] Azabu Sado's one-person hot pot!And amazing dessert~😍

Hello! This is my first article~ Today I am not writing about unboxing/feeling/travel but let have a food sharing first πŸ˜Œ
Let me advertise here~ My instagram is lmstorytelling❗ If you are interested, feel free to follow me~

Chinese blog:http://lmstorytelling.pixnet.net/blog/post/131995815

Today I went to Kowloon City to have a haircut, then we took a bus to Amoy Plaza in Kowloon Bay for dinner. Amoy Plaza has fewer people so there is no need to wait for a long time to have dinner~

Before deciding which restaurant we want to go, I searched for restaurants in Amoy Plaza using openrice (If you are planning to travel in Hong Kong, you can download this application first and search for nearby restaurants by typing the name of the place! πŸ“² )

I decided to have dinner in Azabu Sado because I saw that there was a one-person hot pot set through openrice and the set includes a hot pot and dessert πŸ˜‹  As I love both hot pot and dessert, I cannot miss this for sure!

This is the menu of the one-person hot pot set~Because this year is the 40th anniversary of Azabu Sado, there is a 50% off for the set! One-person hot pot plus one dessert together are less than $100 ❤️

Depend on the choice of dessert, the price of the set will be different~I chose A+D ($74): Pork with Spicy soup, with Udon (+$10); dessert was Soft Ice-cream w/ Chocolate Banana & Milk!

Now let me have a detailed review of this meal (haha
























The size of the hot pot wass quite small =.= Being a person with a small stomach, I think the size is small too...It had 4-5 pieces of pork, two crab stick, two tikuwa and a little bit vegetable only😞 

However, if you choose a bigger dessert, it will be fine~ (I was the one who made a clever choice haha πŸ˜Ž ) Um...Actually, I oversaw the menu so I didn't know that we could add ingredients...:'(

If you add $18, you can upgrade to 'Luxury Seafood Hot Pot' (having extra two shrimps and mussels) but I don't suggest you upgrade it because the shrimps were stale -w-

The soup was better than what I expected~ At first, I thought that Japanese restaurant could not produce Chinese-type spicy soup BUT it was unexpectedly good! Especially when the vegetables fully absorbed the soup πŸ‘

Udon was different from other restaurants which require us to cook the udon by ourselves. Azabu Sado provided a bowl of cooked udon! It was delicious and convenient to eat but I think putting the udon back to hot pot for absorbing soup will be much better πŸ˜‹

My little habit of hot pot is saving mushrooms for the last to let it absorb as much soup as it can so it will taste the best~❤️

















Now come to the dessert πŸ˜†  When the waiter served the dessert, I almost screamed! IT WAS SOOOOOOOO BIG❗ I felt so excited omg~

The soft ice-cream was quite sweet but the milk flavor was not strong; it tasted like soft ice-cream in McDonald πŸ€”  But it was perfect when taking together with the shaved ice which was made of water but not milk.

My way of enjoying this dessert was having a spoon of ice-cream w/ ice OR a piece of banana w/ ice OR a spoon of shaved ice w/ chocolate sauce πŸ˜‹

It was so sweet that Azabu Sado served a small cup of rich chocolate sauce πŸ« πŸ˜

When finishing half of the ice-cream, I poured all chocolate sauce to mix with the shaved ice and condensed milk (at the bottom), making it to be chocolate smoothie~It was REALLY tasty πŸ‘

I discovered that the original size of Soft Ice-cream w/ Chocolate Banana & Milk was much bigger and served with pudding πŸ˜Ž  So you guys can try this dessert if you are not interested in the one-person hot pot~

















This is my mother's dessert: Soft ice-cream baked sweet potato with red bean πŸ€—  I tried a little bit and it tasted good as well πŸ‘

The baked sweet potato was a deep-fried mashed sweet potato. There was no extra sugar added so it had the natural sweetness of sweet potato which made it match the sweet soft ice-cream so well ❤️  Also, the warm baked sweet potato was good to serve with cold ice-cream!!

Yet, this dessert was easier to make you feel full than mine but luckily, the hot pot's size is small and we didn't add any extra ingredients so we could finish all our desserts 😌

















Okay! That's all for today's food sharing. I think I will write unboxing article next time to share what I have bought~See you!!

Comments